1. Start with a simple drawing on canvas that you like.
2. Add color and love it even more.
3. Add black outlines, have the paint spit black paint out of the lines.
4. Try to clean up some of the black.
5. Decide that the black lines were a complete mistake and try to paint over them, but not completely get rid of them.
6. Keep working paint over the vibrant colors originally laid down until yo suck the life out of it.
7. Start to panic and collage over the paint.
8. Keep working in horror as you dig your self deeper and deeper into a painting you now hate.
9. Complain to your husband that you have ruined your painting, hear him say, “no, it’s not ruin, it’s just part of the process,” nod, know that he is right, but still feel crappy.
10. Go to bed thinking about how you will fix the monstrosity, awake convinced you know what to do, do it and make it worse. Give up for the day with what you see here for Art Every Day Month.